As the Central Local Health Integration (LHIN) region includes a diverse mix of cultures and languages, some of the printed materials we offer or promote are available in multiple languages. This page offers links and information about some of them.
For copies of translated resources about breast, cervical or colorectal screening please contact email@example.com
Your Symptoms Matter
If English is not your first language, the Your Symptoms Matter questions are available in 37 different languages to help you answer the questions at the kiosk. Select your language of choice from the following options:
• Inuktitut (Eastern Arctic Dialect)
• Oji Cree
(If you have challenges opening these documents, click/tap here for help.)
Managing Your Symptoms –
Cancer Care Ontario (CCO) offers multi-language guides on how to recognize 23 typical symptoms and side effects, what you can do to manage them at home, and when to call your doctor.
To access these guides:
- Go to this Symptom & Side Effect Management page on the CCO site
- Scroll down, select and click the symptom you’re concerned about.
- Check the right side of your screen (or scroll down if you are on a mobile device) to find the Patient Guide button.
- Click the Patient Guide button to display a drop-down list of guides in various languages.
- Click on the best guide for you to display it or save it to your computer/device.
You may also want to check the links to other Recommended Resources below the Patient Guide button.