“At a young age, I was deeply and personally affected by cancer. The experience motivated me to focus on improving cancer control and ensuring the highest standard of care possible to everyone impacted.”
James Loudon, MHS, MRT(T), PMP
Manager, Radiation Therapy, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre at Southlake
My Other Recent Appointments & Affiliations:
- Senior Analyst, Policy Operations, Cancer Care Ontario, 2013-2014
- Radiation Therapist, Team Coordinator, and Supervisor, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, 2005-2013
- Radiation therapy, Project management, Quality & process improvement, Change management
- Clinical implementation of the fourth Linear Accelerator, which expanded our capacity to treat 400 more radiation patients per year.
- Loudon, J. (2017). Standardized implementation of clinical practices. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, 48(4), 326-327.
- Chan, E., Malam, S. & Loudon, J. (2016). Implementing Radiation Oncology Care Plans as a foundation for process improvement. Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice, 15(1), 91-98.
- Loudon, J. (2012). Applying project management processes to successfully complete projects in radiation medicine. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, 43(4), 253-258.
- Master of Health Studies Degree (MHS), Athabasca University
- BSc., Medical Radiation Sciences, University of Toronto
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Medical Radiation Technologist – Radiation Therapy MRT(T)
To learn more about my services, or how I can assist you, please contact Debbie Walsh at 905-830-5800 and follow the prompts.