“I focused on cancer care so I could see the variety of new cancer therapies and technologies having a positive impact on the patient experience and be a part of it.”
Dr. Peter Anglin, MD, FRCPC, MBA
Physician Lead, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre (SRCC) at Southlake
and Regional Quality Lead, Systemic Treatment, Central Regional Cancer Program
My Other Recent Appointments and Affiliations:
- Medical Director, CAREpath, Bayshore Healthcare, 2013-present
- Clinical investigator, National Cancer Institute of Canada, 2002-present
- Physician Lead, SRCC at Southlake, 2009-present
- Committee Memberships, Cancer Care Ontario, 2002-2012
- Staff Hematologist/Medical Oncologist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre (formerly Princess Margaret Hospital), 2006-2009
- Hematologic malignancies, particularly myeloma and lymphoproliferative disorders
- Saw the program build and respond to the community — along with the way we change how we see cancer services.
- Established a unique model for oral chemotherapy quality assurance.
- Helped the Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) establish the first formal regional telephone access symptom support line for patients on systemic therapy, through a Bayshore Health partnership
- MBA, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine Fellowship, Hematology/Oncology, Royal College of Physicians of Canada, University of Toronto
- FRCPC, Internal Medicine Fellowship, University of Ottawa
- MD, Medicine, Queen’s University, Kingston
If you want me (or a member of my team) to see you, please ask your family physician to submit a referral form, which they can find here.