“I chose palliative care to help patients live to their fullest through their cancer journey. I am fortunate to do this with an amazing interprofessional team.”
Dr. Harold Yuen, MD, CCFP(PC)
Division Head, Palliative Care, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre at Southlake
My Other Recent Appointments and Affiliations:
- Lecturer, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, 2011-present
- Physician, Margaret Bahen Hospice for York Region, 2017-present
- Co-Chair, Northern York Region Integrated Palliative Care Group, 2016-present
- In-patient, hospice and home palliative care, Malignant and non-malignant palliative care
- Promoting and expanding palliative care in our hospital and community.
- Palliative Care Enhanced Skills Program, University of Toronto
- CCFP, Queen’s University, Kingston
- MD, Queen’s University, Kingston
- BScH, Queen’s University, Kingston
If you want me to see you, please ask your family physician to submit a referral form, which they can find here.