“Cancer surgery plays such an important role in the care pathway. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives.”
Catherine Mahut, FRCS(C)
Regional Lead, Surgical Oncology, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre at Southlake and Regional Surgical Oncology Lead, Central Regional Cancer Program
My Other Recent Appointments & Affiliations:
- Regional Lead, Surgical Oncology, Southlake, 2006-present
- Staff appointment, General Surgery, Southlake, 1993-present
- Surgical onocology
- Brought the (then) new procedure of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy to Southlake in the early 2000s.
- Master’s Certificate, Health Care Administration, Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University, Toronto
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCS(C)), General Surgery
- MD, University of Toronto
- Certified Canadian Physician Executive
If you want me to see you, please ask your family physician to submit a referral form, which they can find here.