“After having a family member affected by cancer, I wanted to be able to give back to those going through a similar situation.”
Donna de Schulthess RN, BScn, CON(C)
Manager, Cancer Informatics, Stronach Regional Cancer Centre (SRCC) at Southlake
My Other Recent Appointments and Affiliations:
- Manager, Clerical, Informatics, Outpatient Clinics & Systemic Suite, Southlake Regional Health Centre, 2013-2015
- Clinical Coordinator, Outpatient Clinics & Systemic Suite, Southlake Regional Health Centre, 2010-2011
- Educator, SRCC at Southlake, 2009-2010
- Charge, Triage and Chemotherapy RN, Cancer Care, St. Michael’s Hospital (1987-2000) and Southlake Regional Health Centre, 1998-2000
- Chemotherapy, Administration, Oncology symptom management, Clinical informatics
- Receiving my Canadian Nurse’s Association Specialized Oncology Nurse certification.
- BSc, Nursing (Honours), Ryerson University, Toronto
- Certification, Canadian Oncology Nursing
- Chemotherapy Certification, St. Michael’s Hospital, Toronto
- Diploma, Nursing, George Brown College, Toronto
To learn more about my services or how I can assist you, call Diana Gabriele at 905-830-5800 and follow the prompts.